The Game Schedule is downloadable into your iPhone, Android, Outlook or Google calendar (an .ics file). Scroll down below the calendar for instructions on how to get it done…
The Game Schedule is downloadable into your iPhone, Android, Outlook or Google calendar (an .ics file). Here’s the quick run-down on how to get it done…
- Using the ‘search’ feature, type in and search for your team (i.e. – PeeWee Rangers) – this will filter only the team you want to add to your calendar.
- Click the ‘view as’ button to show a full list of games – this way, ALL games are listed, not just the games in the current month.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “+ EXPORT LISTED EVENTS” button
- Your phone/tablet/computer will go through the download process to add the games – just follow along
- Repeat for each team you want to add onto your calendar.
Now, when you go back into your calendar, you’ll see all the games added – VERY cool and convenient!