The Game Schedule is downloadable into your iPhone, Android, Outlook or Google calendar (an .ics file). Scroll down below the calendar for instructions on how to get it done…
T-Ball – Yankees @ Marlins
June 6 @ 5:30 pm CDT
T-Ball – Yankees @ Marlins at Northeast – West
The Game Schedule is downloadable into your iPhone, Android, Outlook or Google calendar (an .ics file). Here’s the quick run-down on how to get it done…
- Using the ‘search’ feature, type in and search for your team (i.e. – PeeWee Rangers) – this will filter only the team you want to add to your calendar.
- Click the ‘view as’ button to show a full list of games – this way, ALL games are listed, not just the games in the current month.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “+ EXPORT LISTED EVENTS” button
- Your phone/tablet/computer will go through the download process to add the games – just follow along
- Repeat for each team you want to add onto your calendar.
Now, when you go back into your calendar, you’ll see all the games added – VERY cool and convenient!